Call of duty: Mobile app and Modern combat 5: Comparison

Screenshot from the Game 

Hello! Everyone and I hope you guys are doing great! Today! I will be reviewing Call of duty: Mobile and Modern Combat 5. It is going to be side by side comparison between them both. 

 

Screenshot from the Game: Modern Compact 5

1. Graphic & Storyline :

One thing, I have noticed on Modern Combat 5 is that it gives the feeling of playing COD: Modern Welfare on PC where sudden events disturb the whole game. Overall, storylines are great, you can play a mission game to a multi-player to event game. When it comes to graphics it is pretty great. 

 

Screenshot from the Game: Call of duty : Mobile 

On the other side, Call of Duty: Mobile graphic is not that great, I must admit. I think, Call of duty: Mobile is better when you play it on PC or Laptop, not on the Phone. When it comes to storyline, you can play go for the multi-player option ( which is preety basic one ) One thing, I did not understand Call of Duty is saying it's free but how c'mon some game on this series has to be paid an amount to play. I only loved Battle Royale a multi-player game in this series ( Which is very similar to PUGB).

 

 

2. Gaming setting & Tools : 

Modern combat 5 has straight forward set as you win one game after another. You are gearing level up, and yeah there are some tools you can buy which is understandable. I have not played the other series from Modern combat series' like 3 and 4 as there are paid versions. So, can't say anything about it . It is really great game to play. 

 

Call of Duty: Mobile, I have tried to unlock some games but, only reached a dead end. I hope Call of duty will do well next time. that's all I can say for now.  

 Also read: Top 5 Cool Gadgets For Gamer

3. Size : 

Both the size of the game are large so a lot of space you will need to save them on your phone. 

 

Screenshot from the Game: Modern Compact 5

4. Final thoughts  : 

My expectations were high for Call of duty: Mobile, before playing the game after seeing the intro. But, soon it when down. It's my personal, about the game, not an issue related to the creator. I hope, they will make it better next time. 


And on the other side: Modern combat 5 is great as I have said earlier. You can go for it.


Words by The Bodo Tribe 18 (Team) 

 

Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook