Face to Face with Solo Nomad Hitchhiker Travel vlogger

      

 

[ This interview is extracted from the old video which was published in The Bodo Tribe 18 Youtube Channel]

      Meet Sam Basumatary also known as Solo NomadHitchhiker who belongs to Assam’s Baksa (District). Who has been traveling? From March 2021 almost, non-stop. He has written on his Youtube channel about section how he was inspired by Ted Talk ‘How to travel the world without money”  to travel non.–stop. He said currently he is traveling all over India and in the future, he will go abroad. He has done his Graduation in BCA (Bachelors in Computer Application) from USTM (University of Science and Technology, Meghalaya)

 

How do you convince you are parents to travel non-stop?

       So! How do I convince my parents? Since I was a child, my parents  let me do anything I want. So! There is nothing to convince my parents.

 Scary and memorial moments while traveling

       While traveling, we have many memorial moments, in unknown places we get – we get invited to eat and also there are a lot of things. Sometimes, I get good hospitality, and sometimes I too meet renowned people.





     In Hitchhiking or in traveling and many more. If I have to talk about scary movement- I have not faced that so far. Yeah! Some people ignore and reject. When I try to set up camp in some areas or if I do hitchhiking or lift (I get rejection) that is a normal thing. A scary moment has not happened to me. Hope! It never happened even, if that happened – I will manage it

 

  Why you decided to be a travel vlogger?

       The reason why? I decided to be a travel vlogger because I wanted to share my experiences with people. I wanted to show people those things that are happening to me daily while traveling.


AD

I wanted to show My Daily life - My Daily Vlog (Traveling one)
That is why? People can see and learn that there are many good people and good places to see in the world, and how we spend our lives traveling, and that is all.

If, someone wants to be a travel vlogger. What advice? Will you love to give?


    For that, it will be a simple suggestion. Start, from anywhere you want – You can also start by mobile. The main thing is Confident and Communication Skills; all those things, depend on it. You can easily start with a phone or from Mid Range phone, or if you have a budget you can buy a GoPro. Right! that is at! Very simple.


Any messages to you are fan and also you are future plans.

    

      Travel safely – freely; enjoy life - fully. You have only one life and life is short. You never know what might happen tomorrow. Travel safely - There are many travelers. Some walk on foot, some travel by bike, some travel by bicycle, and some do Hitchhike like me.

      There are many mediums to travel, just choose any one you like. Everyone has different styles of traveling. Travel safely – Friend (See the world) learned about the people. Visit a new, new place and see! And what! Will I suggest more? Life is precious. Enjoy it!


Words by The Bodo Tribe 18 (Team)


And also check out this exclusive Interview with Solo Nomad Hitchhiker via Online.



 


Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook