Yo,Yo shout out for B-Town KID x NEZY

NEZY aka Nijwm Gwra Brahma

Music: B-Town KID x NEZY is a local rap group from Kokrajhar,Bodoland.These guys have energy ,rapping style that might not disappoint you.NE region have very few rap group Borkung Hrangkhawl and Still Rhyming so on to name  few. Here what NEZY aka Nijwm Gwra Brahma (He is a lead vocal of the band ‘Fanzari’) has to say about formation of the group  


“O ya..we use to study together at vizag(vikas) ..many are mad about music..Including me n the kid some r even so good which were my inspiration too..I carried out some shows there..at vikas..used to rock out the stages..made ma A.O get crazy wit ma vibe...roll out ova the floor..man those days were crazy..b*town kid was outta focus then..he wants to b a.perfect one...n so we passed out from their...so we moved out...I carried out ma studies with ma passion...n kid on its own..then.recently I heard him rap..didn't.know he might.turned out to be so.good..he made me flow.with his vibe...so I made him a call s I.was always searching for one..as a cypher mate...asked him to make a record with him..so he agreed now here we are wit these music video lemme shout wit hopes people would like it...and this is just a beginning..                          We are coming back with a better ones”… as told to the Maophung Gwra Gayary(Editor of the Magazine)

Lyrically “Lemme Shout” is just another mindset of a person..Who wants to follow its passion and love..with all its heart surrounded by a society of criticism or haters you can say..so lemme shout..lemme do my own thing..More kind of let me live my life my own way..that’s all of it” as told the Maophung Gwra Gayary( Editor of the Magazine)
                                    B-Town KID aka (Vivek Mushahary )


[Their official video “lemme shout” 1,186 people had view their video so far which is other positive sign apart from lots of people giving positive comment. So, what are you waiting for chick on the link to see the video:  http://youtu.be/K6kaEERvU9A]





Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook