Meeting the little Star ( Masoom Narzary) runner up of ‘Super Dancer’ of Sony Tv

                                       Masoom Narzary 

Interview: We had interviewed her earlier, through telephonic conversation. As I moved to Meghalaya (India) to pursue my M.A in sociology, my desire of meeting her, in reality, didn’t die out. My dad who is an adviser of the Udangsri News Channel (Youtube) keep on telling me “You should meet her”  (Masoom Narzary) once it’s on the way near ISBT (A Bus Stand).As I come and go along the Highway where her house is situated. I trace the location with the help of a friend of mine, who lives in Guwahati and his name is Prithviraj.

At first, I decided to meet Nikita Boro a constant in ‘Rising Star’ of Colour Tv (A singing reality Show) but, due to some inconvenient reason, we could not meet her and instead interview her over the phone.

To meet Masoom Narzary was a sudden decision, it's not like that I haven’t tried to meet her earlier but failed.The date was fixed on Sunday cause, that very day only we get free time, rest days of the week we have classes.

                   
On the day of the interview:

I call up her father (Masoom Narzary) to know her availability and he said ‘Yes’ one day before the interview..….

We didn’t take much her time to find out her house, everyone knows her and also her house is situated on the road side of the Highway ..And before reaching her house her father was in touch with me over the phone keep telling us the direction.

We saw her (house) half complete building when I asked “Is this your house ?”  he replied in negative....And continue we are living in a rent.We are shifting soon in other house when our new house is done. As soon as, we entered through an iron gate of brown colour we were greeted by Masoom Narzary, she was playing with toy….which happens to be a small bicycle of her little sister.

We saw a big gift chequebook (That is usually given to a winner in a show ) that was given by BTC (Bodoland Territorial Council) that was attached
to the bed –Then we talked for a while I show her father our Magazine website, social networking sites which were already printed out in colours so, it was easy to show…by that time her mother also greeted us.

                   Her Family along with Suresh Narzary (Special appearance Quest Correspondent) 

Then we went upstairs in the top of the half-complete building for an interview – Idea was to interview her (Masoom) first after that her father.

You are going back to Mumbai? Why you are going back to Mumbai, can you please tell something on this?

Masoom: I don’t know why? I have been call to Mumbai to do what program

How many hours do you practice in a day?

Masoom: Everyday I  practice for six hours, sometimes I do practice after study.

In our last interview you were talking about signing a movie, can you please tell something about it?
  
Masoom: So far from Sony Tv it has been said that it is a child film and I have been selected for it. From March practicing will start and Shooting will start from April, But, I can’t say what kind movie it will be.  

If not dancer, what else you would have loved to become in life?

Masoom: If I won’t have become dancer then I would have become Doctor.

Who is your dancing hero and Why?

Masoom: My dancing hero is Tiger Shroff, because he also work hard like me and also I try to follow his legs moves that is the reason why? I follow him.

When she was asked how she get selected or how she reach the ‘Super Dancer’ she replied this way—

“ My sir (Dance Teacher) call me
and said that there is one program
going on for dancer, I tried for experience
and I got selected”

And lastly any messages to your fans or your well- wishers?

Masoom: First of all, Khulumbai my dear people, I know you all have work hard day and night for me.So, please keep supporting so that I can become something in life and for the country.Thank you!( Gwjwnthwng)

After, the interview we were given black tea along with some sweets and after that we bide farewell to her family- as we were about to leave she (Masoom) touch our feet as a sign for seeking blessing. She (Masoom) also told us to come back again in future!

      
   Maophung Gwra Gayary (CEO) left and Right Suresh Narzary (Special appearance Quest Correspondent) 

[This Interview was conducted on behalf of Udangsri News Channel (Youtube Channel) by Suresh Narzary (special appearance quest) and CEO Maophung Gwra Gayary. We also interviewed her father which will appear later in the Udangsri News channel.In the end, we thank her entire family for giving time for the interview] 

All the Photos are copyright (c) of the Bodo Media: Distributing without prior written permission is prohibited! 

Words by The Bodo Tribe 18 (Team)
Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

2 comments:

Find Us On Facebook