Privacy : Is you're data really safe online?


Sources:Photo by Pixabay from Pexels

 

Key Note: Algorithm - Personal Data - Privacy - Protection

 

One incident, really shock me .So, here what really happened that day. I was bowering Facebook one day as usual. As I do, for video editing I too needed a Thumbnail  for my YouTube channel. At that point, I was done with the video recording and the video was about My Weekly Prayer. Only editing and uploading was needed.

While, I was browsing Facebook the same picture which I thought that I going to use for my Thumbnail for my YouTube Channel show up in my feed. (And that picture was of me praying in my home temple) As Facebook, usually do showing back  your old pictures. At that moment, I went speechless for a minute.

[How did Facebook? Came to know that exactly  I was thinking about that Picture. It's impossible! Right. ]

That incident, clearly shows how Algorithm knows everything about me. If you still have doubt on me than see this Documentary SocialDilemma  you are doubt will be clear.

"If you are not paying  for the product than you are the Product" - Quote from the Movie "Social Dilemma"

Privacy is a Luxury is an article written by New York Times, which throws light on this core issue of Privacy.

Although many social media giant promises to protect our personal data. We can't really say what happens behind the closed doors.We now and then hear or read personal data are being sold or be leaked online this makes us question are we really safe online.

Popular site like NorVPN has promised to keep your data safe online.I can't really say how good is this site as I have not used it. I do assume it is a great site as it has been recommended by the popular luxury site The Alux.com

My whole intention, to write this article was not to scare anyone. It was to bring to light this core issue that everyone should know and be aware of , I am not an expert on this field. So, I can really give you the advice to stay safe online and to protect your personal data online.

Also do check out our YouTube channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLlC-OUrowTVuZtKGhkC9ZQ

Words by The Bodo Tribe 18 (Team) 

Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook