Young Bodo Writer Nijira Mushahary has launched a new Novel called " Jiuni Bwhwilangnai "

 

Nijira Mushahary on Left 

Nijira Mushahary Young Bodo Writer and a literary Secretary at Bodoland University. Has launched a new Novel called " Jiuni Bwhwilangnai " ( Flowing life ) 

Here is what she had to say about her book :- 

After a lot of struggle, one of my Bodo Novel books has been released by Sir, Meethesh Nirmohi and Sudhir Sexena  at the 2nd Literary  Festival,
Bodofa Cultural complex city of peace Kokrajhar , BTR ,Assam    
( 7/7/2023)      


 I would like to sincerely thank all those who helped me, especially my parents and Prof. Indira Boro Ma'am and also my parents, my friends supported me and Prof. Indira Boro Ma'am reviewed my book and along with reviewing it she also corrected some mistakes.

   I have published the book independently and to date, I have 4th poetry books in Bodo and one in Hindi, and a collection of Boro Shairi, and the book that I had released is a Bodo Novel.  This is my first novel book.




It is based on Feminism the story is based in the 20th century, during those days girls were given less importance compared to boys. So this is what I had tried to highlight in my latest book. Despite having equal rights between girls and boys still, this kind of difference can be seen to this day.



So, that equal rights can be given to girls too.

“I truly believe that success does not come to girl or boy it comes to those who work hard with full passion, and dedication and keep working hard continuously, or keep fighting through the struggle until and unless they get the desired result.”

The main character of my novel book, after a lot of struggle, becomes an IAS officer.

         I hope that my novel will inspire society and it will touch people's hearts or it will get a place in the hearts of people.

Reported
Nijira Mushahary (writer)
Literary Secretary of Bodoland University
8/01/2023
 

Her works :

* Research assistant of Human Development Report at NIB, BTR.
* 2nd Assistant prefect at a Bodoland University girl’s hostel
* Speaker of ABSU, at Bodoland University
* Founder of literarylibrary.com
 

 

Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook