Man who stood against all odds


      

                               (A Scene of Children enjoying Mid-Day  Meal)



Special Coverage:(Article) It was as usual Postering campaign and Awareness. We directly went to Karigaon,which might be roughly 10 or 20 KM from Kokrajhar Town. When we reach Karigaon; I as a usual start to take photography and Video. After that, we directly headed towards Bishumuri Village. Our motive to go there was different we did not get a signature in ‘To dairy’. So, what is ‘To Dairy’ it’s a proved that we had done programmed on a particular day. As we are Non-Govt DRP (District Resources Person) working under S.S.A (Sarbha Siksha Abhiyan).This helps us in getting bail.
When we reach Bishumuri Village (N0.2 Mahanpur) Sub Division (Kokrajhar) L.P school  I was not shocked by the environment I saw .There were children playing in the Balcony,none of the children were wearing a dress.We stayed for a while when we were going deeper into Bishumuri Village one of the DRP said this way ‘How he is able to teach all this by alone’ and I cross over him by saying ‘Anything is impossible when you continue doing one thing again and again’.

We came back, after getting a signature on the other M.E school. We stop at N0.2 Mahanpur for posturing and awareness.As in that place, there were shops and Hotels for doing awareness.As I was finding uneasy, I took my seat in a branch that was made especially for public near a shop.When I looked the L.P school, I saw children taking a mid-day meal (Is a scheme implemented by the Government of India) I quickly wake up and starting going towards them to take some shots.


                                       (Mother and Child, a child eating Mid-Day Meal )


At first, I took this photo a child without clothes eating a meal under a tree. After that, I took more shots. After a few shots, I saw children going down to river, I was nervous and shock by this scene ‘In the first shot I stood from left side and chick as many I could putting my camera in risk dangerously close to the water that is without using tripod’ (Camera Stand) As I review the chick I found pictures were dark than I again chick again this time by using Flashlight. After that, not getting the satisfying result I cross the river. It was hardly knee deep water. ‘Trust me water was not for drinking nor washing plates nor Glass ‘As you can see, children are washing in the picture.’ I told one little girl to act like washing a Plates and Glass.Even,if she did a mistake,she did; While was busy clicking the picture of them.I could see.Many children coming and going. After I was done I went up to the school as the river was a bit below the school.

        (A Scene of Children washing their Glass and Plates in dirty water, actually, it’s a river)




As I wanted to the reason why these children have to wash their eating plates and glass in this dirty river. When I asked his name he said his name is ‘Budhiswar Gayary’.When I ask him about drinking water facilities he said this way ‘They don’t to have to drink this dirty water, clean water is brought from nearby home.’ I told him that this dirty water can make them seriously illness and could be live long. As these children are totally aware of, what this water can do to them. Then I shifted to the dress as children are not wearing dress ‘He said that 50 dress were made for more dress tailor was call.He took the measure of the children and rest of the children never got it’. When I ask  him about how you manage the school he said that ‘ He make rows of the children, this way he teaches’.He even said,he said that he got passed TET in 2013 ‘Teacher eligibility Test’ since then he has been working in this L.P school.As there as to be headmaster to control the school as ‘He gave a negative answer about him’.When was question of signboard of the 
school,he said ‘he can’t effort for it’.                                                                                                                                             


(Name : Budhiswar Gayary,Hero of the Story)





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                  


[As other DRP was calling me I could not stay there for much long and could not ask more questions, I took his number and headed back to vehicle.This Story is part of the Documentary 'Through my eyes My Peoples' Story by our Editor in Chief.And also all the pictures were chick by him]

Words By Maophung Gwra Gayary(Editor in Chief)   


Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook