You heard her Sing, You heard her act she is no other than ‘Anaya Brahma’


(Anaya in Dokhona)

Interview: Meet Anaya Brahma a playback singer and actress of BollyWood. She is trained in Indian Classical music and also trained in the rich tradition of Hindustani vocal classical singing. When I heard saw her name in newspapers, I had no idea how she sings, I was overjoyed when I first heard her Bodo song‘Swrziw Ang Dinwi’.I saw she loves her culture so much that made me think of my own poem ‘She feels proud to be Bodo Girl’.After reading her Bio I came to know many things about her. Like she had done many shows abroad and national, has worked with many famous actors and singers and she too has many Bollywood Hits songs to her credit. So, to know about her inside and outside, our Chief Editor talks to her.


Greetings! Abo, how are you?

Anaya Brahma: I’M Good, Thank you

You’re welcome Abo. Could you please tell something about yourself in few lines?

Anaya Brahma: As a person, I’m full of life. I believe in positivity. And take things as it comes….

Ok! Do you always want to be a singer in life?

Anaya Brahma: Yes I always wanted to be a singer. I can’t imagine myself doing something else rather than singing.

You said ‘Swrziw Ang Dinwi’ is your first ever Bodo song.You must have felt super excited. Please say something about this?


(A scene of  felicitation from All Bodo Artiest Association,Bodoland)


Anaya Brahma: My Debut Bodo Song is a dream come true. I always wanted to record a Bodo song. And finally, it happened. From the time I heard the song, I knew it’s a hit. I love every bit of ‘Swrziw Ang Dinwi’.The Melodious tune and beautiful lyrics is a turn on.

In your recent interview you said ‘You will be building a stage for promoting local artists’ Can you share a few lines on this?

Anaya Brahma: Yes I really want to do something for the upcoming artist who is looking for a platform. I believe in working more than just saying it. So let me do so something first. Then I can speak about it.

Any news would you like to give to your fans out there?

Anaya Brahma: I want to thank all my fans for giving me so much love. Love me. I will never let you down.

You had performed shows with various renowned actors, .musician and singers of Bollywood.Did you face any difficulty performing shows with the?

Anaya Brahma: Haven’t faced any difficulty performing with any of the Artist in Bollywood. Everybody is very nice and sweet and I respect them all.

The last one ‘What advice would you like to give to those singers who are struggling day and night?’ trying to become the famous singer.

Anaya Brahma: I just want to say everybody to focus on whatever you do. Believe in yourself, nothing is impossible in life. Thanks.


To stay update please visit her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/anayafanpage?fref=ts
You can also visit her website: http://www.anayabrahma.com/



Words by The Bodo Tribe 18 (Team) 


Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

1 comments:

  1. I lover her each and every song it may be Hindi or Bodo. I would like to thanks (Editor in Chief) Maophung Gwra Gayary. I thing it was an important and precious exclusive interview with Anaya Brahma. but interview should be more Questions to find out someones innermost feelings.

    thanking you
    with regards
    Dipjyoti Kachary

    ReplyDelete

Find Us On Facebook