"Why, I can't change Myself?'

Sources : i.pinimg.com


Why we don't become , " What we want to be"? In life

SD: "We all are aspiring to full our life goals. But, sometime no-matter how much me try we go back to the same old place from where we start, " There are countless reasons why we never change  or why we go back to the same old life.

1. Lack of Clarity:- If I say, I want to write a book on poetry and you may ask. Why? Do you want to write a book. I will say because I love writing poetry. And also you may ask and who what genre? And I will say about love, I will write.

 

Ads 

 

In the above, sentence you can see I have clarity. A lot of times, most people don't have clarity they don't know why? They are doing certain things and where  it's going to take them. You must have a clarity in your life, to change your life.

2. Emotion :- Human are emotional creature. But, at times this turn out to be the worst enemy for us as because we continue to do certain things out of emotion."Emotion can be controlled" and for that we need to identify it. If we don't control it, we will always act according to it.

3. Lost in own thoughts - No Hope! It is easy, to give up! Than to keep trying.

 ' I don't fail! If I don't give up! ' - Maoism

When we say - we will never change - we are telling our inner mind. So to say, subconscious mind. In directly that we will remain forever this way. Neuroscientists have proven that our brain is a plastic that means you can reshape the way you want. Which is great? Is not it. So, there is a saying-

"What, thoughts you put in your mind, controls your life '' - Anonymous 

 

    This article is originally written by Bodo Media 



Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook