Young Bodo Girl in Top 10 in DID(Season-5)

                                                                      (Proneetas' Selfie Photo)
               
Interview :  So, who could that girl be any Idea? Yes! Proneeta Swargiary you heard it right! She had worked hard to reach up to this level. DID Season 5 (Top) 10.Now, it’s our turn to vote for her and to help her to reach the finish line. To know more about her (Editor in chief) talk to her over the phone.

You had reached to Top 10 in DID Season 5? How you will describe those feelings

Proneeta: I…still like a trained still .I never thought that I would reach Top 10 .Like Competition is hard, is hard or what to say there is lots of struggle, loss of struggle our practice ends in the morning at 5 am or 6 am.


      
Don't you get time to rest?

Proneeta: Rest we don’t get much rest it had become habit...it had become .I really feel good that I had come to Top 10. Many Boro people those who are my follower in Facebook/page and Instagram are sending me a message when I will be dancing a Boro dance...bla…bla..Bla…as I had reached Top 10. I have been practicing Boro to dance in Boro.

I heard that you’re self-taught dancer is that True?

Proneeta: Actually what to say, I give an audition in DID that time my age was 16 actually I did not get selected that time. I did lots of struggle, what to say, I had done background dance, I also took part in different competitions... in April last I when to do a show. I had to train my body, I also apply for the DID, and then I came here (DID)...aaaa It was like a dream for me, I feel really good that I had come to Top 10. Struggle, I had done lots of struggle (laughs) and I also want to go further.




People have many personal problems..so… n..so, like that kind of problem. Do you face any problem before your performance?

Proneeta:  No, I only concentrate on myself only .But if I concentrate on other my performance will be bad that is sure.

Did you take any classical dance?

Proneeta: I took Classical; I took classical for only 1 year in Kotak.

And you used to Dance in Baisagu Function. Is that true?

Proneeta: I…….I had Dance Bagurumba ..I used to Dance ‘Boro dance’. I used to dance in Boro ABSU functions. I had started dancing in Boro from 2006.

                                  (Gave a post for the photograph standing behind the DID logo)

Do you consider yourself Natural Born Dancer?

Proneeta: Up course, People call me that I am natural born dancer. Up course, I agree that.I am natural born dancer.

Any further dreams that you want to achieve in Future?

 Proneeta: Yes,yes I have many dreams.One of biggest dreams in my life was coming to DID.   

You said coming to DID was your biggest dream what are you going to do after DID?



Proneeta: After DID, I can’t say because I have many dreams. I have great dreams to complete this (DID). I can’t tell you right!..

What messages would you like to give to your fans?

 Proneeta: I would like to thank my fans for their support and keep supporting me in future too and I would also like to thank you...Thank you so much to everyone..For love...Support and prayers.



Similar Article on Proneeta: http://thebodotribe.blogspot.in/2015/09/proneeta-talented-dancer-of-did-season-5.html

To know more about her chick her (Facebook/Page): https://www.facebook.com/pages/Proneeta-Swargiary-Danceindiadance-Season-5/124294521238291?fref=ts

[Note: We thank her for giving time for the interview.Rearranged by The Bodo Tribe 18 Team]



Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook