Grand Welcoming Ceremony for Proneeta DID season 5 Winner

           (In the pic Proneeta is seen wearing the golden cap and near her is mother left and right father)


Special Coverage: Proneeta Swargiary Dance India Dance winner of season 5 came to Assam and Bodoland as a part of tour to say thanks to those who supported her. She came to her home town Salbari /Baksa where she was felicitated with traditional Aronai and also by traditional Bihu Gamsa .After, Baksa she came to Kokrajhar Town in CIT ,where she was felicitated by various organized like ABSU, Boro Dularai Afat ,Bodoland Students Union and so on.

The Programme was organized by All Bodo Student Union and Boro Dularai Afat as a part of welcoming Ceremony for her success. An Audio CD was also launched as a tribute to her all the songs were by Urakho Gwra Brahma former MLA.

 In a speech, Proneeta said “I had struggled a lot, for you all I had won DID Season 5 from my bottom of my heart I would like to thank you all a lot” on the other side in a speech her father said this way

(In the pic  Proneeta in the middle along with other chief Guest )


 “First of all I would like to thank entire Bodo Nation for voting for my daughter and she is not only my daughter she is also daughter of Assam I have to sleep in pavement also for my daughter” her mother cried seeing huge crowd who came to see her daughter  from various parts of the Kokrajhar Town

 “ I said to her do a programme  so that whole India knows that Proneeta is a daughter of Boro and her as a blood of boro, she had done programme with Ranbi Kapoor ,Shah  Rukh Khan and also with Amitabh Bachchan foreign I advise every mother father must encourage their son and daughter in what they loved to do” said her mother.  A renounced singer of Bodo Suleka sang a song in the end. Apart, from felicitation, there were also cultural dance show, singing and also modern dance show by Bodoland Dance Academy.   

Words by Topgun Brahma ex (Editor- in - Charge)         
All the photos by Maophung Gwra Gayary (Editor in Chief)



Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook