New Budding Photographer in the Block: Hadwt Baglari


                                                   Hadwt busy making filming for ‘Alchemy Pixels’



Interview: ‘I am always on look for new – new talented young & dynamic young people’. Showcasing talent in any medium now a day’s is not that difficult. The World has become Global Village where anyone can stay connected through the internet from anywhere at any given point of time. This young man ‘Hadwt Baglari’ is put everything on the line to achieve his dream ‘To be known as Photographer and Cinematographer’. To know more about him I chat with him…

Hello, How everything going?

Hadwt Baglari:  Am doing fine, So far so good!

 You were part of the Band call ‘Nwjwr-The Band’ ‘Are you still in that band?’ 


Nwjwr official video' Rest of my life'



Hadwt Baglari: Yes am still part of the band! Working with talented friends like them is endless fun. We are just looking forward to a perfect time to start our new project soon and we also have lots of plans ahead for the future.

You call yourself an amateur photographer .But your photographs tell something else ‘Please tell something about this’

Hadwt Baglari: Ansel Adam quoted "I don't take a Photograph, I make it”. Basically, I follow this quote and it takes a lot of efforts and dedication in the making of a good photograph. Am striving myself to be the best and stand out of the crowd. Three things I really looked out for whenever I photograph a gig or anything are the lighting of the location, Composition, and the emotion or the feeling that subject conveys. I love photographing gigs. Capturing the live performances has always been something that been my favorite part of being involved with music. I want to see what they are playing, I want to see how they play their instruments, the way they interact live.All of these tie into making great organic experiences and that’s why it’s worth capturing and I love doing it.

How is the feeling being part of ‘Alchemy Pixels’ that provides a variety of services relating to filmmaking and Documentaries so on?

Hadwt Baglari: ‘Alchemy Pixels’ is the best team ever I had worked with and still working and its one of the best production house in Guwahati which deals in various filmmaking services . I consider myself lucky enough to be part of this team. Alchemy Pixels is a dream team I ever wanted to work with! It’s hard to find a team who are so dedicated and puts all the efforts in the making of a great content and I am happy to work with a team like them. Lots of projects on the pending list, soon we will be capturing events like ‘METROPOLIS 2016’ at Guwahati the biggest urban winter festival in Assam and ‘INGRAINED TOUR- MUSIC FESTIVAL ’. To know more about us:
www.alchemypixels.com

You recently photograph ‘Bacardi NH7 Weekender festival’ which was held in Shillong? What are those important lesson that you learn photographing the ‘Music legends’ that you think that will help you to improve your photography career in future

Hadwt Baglari: ‘Bacardi NH7 Weekender’ was a gamut experience for me.Actually, it was hard for me to photograph bands like Megadeth, The Wailers, and others. I really struggled hard to go near the front barrier of the stage to see the legends performing and luckily I got there but the crowd was totally wild, you can’t even move an inch or stay stable for a moment out there! So I knew that I was not going to get sharp shots but when I was back home for the post- processing the shots it was quite better than I expected though it was the little bit grainy. So the lesson I learned is that next time whenever I am photographing gigs like this am sure I need to get a good lens like 2.8 70-200mm lenses or better one. 2.8 70-200mm is my favorite lens …which has been on my bucket list for the last two years grin emoticon still unlucky to afford it, though.


(Instagram Profile snapshots) 


You have Edited and even filmed music video for some of the local bands ‘How all that happen please tell us?’


Hadwt Baglari: It’s a long story! I was interested in music since I was 12 and by the time I turned 14 my bond with music became even deeper. My mates were more passionate about music so I was too but instead of being a musician I choose visual art. I really wanted to contribute something for the love of music. By 15 I found my passion for photography and filmmaking and it became even more serious at 17, I used to research and watch tutorials a lot! Thanks to Google and YouTube or else I could have been dump guy without a goal. Then I blended my both passion music and filmmaking, I started learning the art even though I didn’t have a camera of my own and most of the times I used to borrow it from my friends. Before ‘Rest of my Life’, I actually shot two music videos which were crap and was not even completed and it went directly to the thrash. ‘Rest of my Life’ has hit more than 25,000 views on YouTube now! It's huge I never expected it would be viewed even in thousands. I guess people loved it the way we presented it even though it was not that well edited. So I continued making music videos with whatever equipment’s I could get. And while am 18 now it’s no more passion anymore it’s all dedication and is striving harder to be better each day .So far this year I did only three projects two for Nwjwr ‘BrotherHood’ & ‘Underdog Cries’ and one for Daobayari ‘Jebla Nwng’ .But hoping to do more projects with the rising good bands in the upcoming days and I have tons of plans ahead! Sigh, this is it! 

Thank you, bro, am honored to be interviewed by you and your team!



Words by The Bodo Tribe 18 (Team)
Share on Google Plus

About The Bodo Tribe 'Online-Magazine'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook